Sunday, October 09, 2016

Sunday, October 9: Rain, PUFF, and the Debate

 Good morning everyone. On a rainy day in October for the time being I'm avoiding the tender trap.. It's a  term that  describes the feeling of feeling trapped while in intimate   elationships. It's true because love is like oxygen. You get too much you get to hike not enough  you're going to die. Well I managed to get myself out of the house and walking   ver to the clubhouse for the 9:30 AM meeting. It went pretty well. The coffee I got at the OCS coffee Aspen was   particularly tasty this morning. Afterwords I went back and got a nap . I   hen went back home and basically lie down most of the time until about 4 o'clock. I caught some cold of some sort   but just wiped me out. When I finally got out of my bed it was sunny   nd windy outside.. It look like a completely different day that I was experiencing. 
Well I decided that taking the Broad Street train at broad and found out with faster than taking two 

buses. I first had to walk down  Fairmont Avenue. Well I stopped in for a little bit of coffee and I caught it over so I have a fighting chance to be not that late.
 



well I got to the Broad Street dream which was supposed to leave at 6:13 PM and it runs every 10 minutes well I  met Larry and Veronica @ a restaurant called. It was really nice it had a guy playing the piano and old-school pictures from the rack pack   nd Frank Sinatra. It was quintessentially Italian. I got something modest which was a chicken cheesesteak   andwich. I found out the Eagles lost by one point to Detroit & Dallas beat Cincinnati. We then walked over to the Cine Mug and got our seats  coffee and  a ballot to circle our favorite shorts. Well some of the   horts were excellent. Checked all more pretty good.   ur film "trick-or-treat" got two laps. That was interesting. When that ended without the train back and I   ame home and dealt with my cold that I got last night. I did get to watch the end of the debate while waiting  for the train. It got pretty nasty with Trump threatening to arrest Clinton if you collected and Trump meant   round the stage behind toilet and that she spoke. it was pretty ugly. Some say that Donald Trump is the embodiment of what the Republicans have been doing for the last 30 years.this article from Esquire might help to understand

No comments: