Thursday, October 20, 2016

Thursday, October 20: Work in the Fall

 After not getting a real great night of sleep, I got up around   7:30 AM and I pounded down the stairs to get some breakfast. I said the two cats they're  yummy dry food and had a big bowl of special K with berries. The meeting was all hyped up about trump saying he would he would think about excepting the  results of the election if he should lose. Today's big interviewing  day I get up at about 10 to 12 people today. It's mostly all the people who didn't respond to my numerous   hone calls etc. Also some reschedule. It's 9:10 AM and I'll see how my material  supervisor handles me being about 10 minutes late. Well I got in with no Internet and eight of  my clients did manage to show up. That's eight out of 12 which is so bad. I was very  busy and I just plowed through them and try to keep my cool direct the day. I got a very serious message from someone that I really did blow off in a bad way. But I think we worked it out. I hung out with Larry and Keith for a 
 ittle bit. They got to Starbucks earlier then I did around at least 6:15 PM. I had a decaf    Americano. It was quite the friendly drink that's for sure. It's now 6:20 PM. I'm late. Well group is pretty good is only about 5 of us there. And I  learned   that ADHD is more of a factor in some of my issues then I give it "credit"core. That went till late and then I walk to our street and took the bus  back home.    was really hungry again so I ordered a cheesesteak hoagie gobbled that thing up. I'm probably   oing to game like 5 pounds from all the eating I've done!

No comments: