Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tuesday, October 18: Indian Summer

 When I got up around 7 AM and saw that it was a pretty looking day. The moon was out and it was a nice soft sunrise. I woke up and read a message from my friend in Maryland.  One of her cats was in the hospital with an operation. I could have rushed & been late 
  to sunrise but I decided that I would simply take my time. I do feel fairly decent I want to probably at 8:46 AM arriving   t 30th St. I think I'll make it close to being on time today. Well I came  in at 9:07 AM and my pleasant surprise I did not hear anything about being late 7 minutes. Thank God. Meanwhile  had training and I didn't even know it. So I ended up leaving early
  and the big boss solid but everybody said just do the questions at the end by 2:30 PM. So after  lunch I am going to do the questions at the end.  It's 75° as of 1:12 PM. What a nice day out!! Well,  only about a third of my people came   n today. So I'll do some cleanup tomorrow night. I would've away   t my alert you   ot some oddball phone call from my client. It remains    beautiful day out here. We're out on the street is that it's going to stay  warm until tomorrow Wednesday, October 19. Well I went to my session today and I really cut to the meat of the matter   which was cool. I hope I can remain focused on that and she can help me out. I almost took the bathroom key with me. I'm really thirsty now I just got off   he 33 bus at 20th and Fairmount Avenue. I think I might get a couple slices of pizza but I'm not sure yet.here are the top political stories for today. Fairmount
;well I stopped at CVS got more ice tea and some water and two boxes of cereal . I also  treated Sharon  to some Reeses that   ere for sale.They were three packages of eight for four dollars. How did you beat that with a stick. today there was an article in a publication called the hill well I came home Thursday and    got some water. About 45 minutes later Sharon   ame home and discovered my keys in the door. She was not amused. THIS is the second time I did it this week. She was not in a good mood to begin with.  I then went to get some dinner
 and decided to eat pizza not at home so I don't make any   ore mess. I really like Luigi's pizza Fresca. It's really good. Wall when I came back things are a little less tense in the house and it turned out to be an OK evening. I talked a while on the phone and give me to communicate via messenger as well.

No comments: