Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday October 31: A SEPTA Strike?!??

 Well I got up but had trouble getting myself organized. I took Uber and have the   ongest river ride ever . I picked up Uber hair because already there were helping people even before a possible septa strike . It was $4.30 with the share and $12.30 for an individual ride between Fairmount and Center City Philadelphia.  
I came into work pretty grumpy and frustrated because of that stupid Uber. I'm not taking Uber  

 

pool anytime soon specially during a septa strike. That Uber man was the slowest we had to pick up two other people and he  


went around circles. I ended up being a half hour late. I was peppered with questions and I was feeling kind of grumpy.  
Well I forged ahead to do my job and push through and I started feeling better especially after I ate.  
Well I got better after the food and went ahead and scheduled people. I'm not going to be scheduling anyone until after
 

November 10. I expect will be doing this for a minimum of a week. They're not going to really move until enough people suffer.  

Well I finished on time at work and decided that I would take care of my financial situation and paying off a couple people. I went to the  
TD bank and then went to the Apple Store to get a last-minute appointment at the Genius Bar. During the morning when I got my  

coffee my phone just shut off AGAIN! I only had a half hour wait so I want to Starbucks and got myself some coffee. I then went to the  

Genius Bar and I was there for 45 minutes. I had my phone completely restored to the manufacturer's original state. She held my hand  

through the process and I basically got the basics back such is the web and messages. I then decided to go to a new meeting at 18th and Wolf. Fortunately, the 17 bus was right there and I caught it and made 
it to the meeting as they were finishing eating.  They've been eating since 630. I had to the most delicious pork roll sandwiches I ever had. That put me in a definite good mood.
 

Meeting at Southwoods down to the essence going through paragraph by paragraph in the big book. There a lot of young people there  and they may interpret it as different kingds of members there.
by then left South Philly and took the Broad Street line a farewell   venue and walk the rest the way home

No comments: