Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday, October 28: Holloween Weekend Begins @ Book Trader

 Well I got up early enough to make the meeting 20 minutes late @ after   y clubhouse. It was pretty good meeting and I'm going to try to make that   ne on time. It was a lot of people there for a new meeting. I think I   ot to work on time before The big boss who is creeping around the office call me.  I think I have to work and cleaned up some masses but investigated other and found  some new messages. There's this one person who I found that  lives in another district and has a huge overpayment so at least that will  be taken care of at some point. I paid for a fundraiser for one of my coworkers kids.    ordered some mini pizzas of some sort. I'll get them just before   hanksgiving. Overall the workday wasn't bad it was just a little  bit of frustration but it was OK. I did hear some pretty bad political news this afternoon. 
Nothing is safe in this election. Donald Trump can act like a complete buffoon completely fuck up 3 debates and still be in the running it's unbelievable. Can you believe the 
 

 
FBI is opening up an investigation 10 days before the
 election? I mean make it stop!! 💩💩 Just think if the  FBI opened up something on Donald Trump 10 days BEFORE for the election?!? There would be protest in front of the FBI. Trump would probably call a news  conference in front of the FBI building in Washington!!😡😡 Oh yes, channel 6 found voter fraud in Philly. Are the Trump supporters going to continue to say that the election is RIGGED?????
 Well in this funky political day, the Supreme Court's going to tackle transgendered bathrooms in school. This will be an interesting debate and result.  You can 

be sure of that!! I was Walking towards the coffee shop and I took a sneaky picture of Larry

and Veronica. They didn't see me. I'm glad because I just need some time to  myself with my coffee. It's also not even 6 o'clock yet I'm chilling out here in old city coffee. I am pretty much by myself and there's   ot a customer here as far as I can tell.  I'm charging my phone and my battery pack. Well hung out there for a while and it was good. They let me stay till closing and then  I   alked on over to the book trader where they're only a few people there. I have a got there, other   people started to show up as well. Well they were plenty of snacks there. I had a really pleasant prize of a bunch of people from our group showing up.  Some  of them I haven't seen in quite some time. Veronica led the precedings. She first started   with creating a story by passing it around the room. Someone  would start and someone would else would continue the story and   o on and so on. It was pretty funny then there was several readings from people. Books  were encouraged to bring in their own writings and share them   ith the people at the bookstore. There were some really fascinating  stories I must admit. It was a very enjoyable evening and I know a lot of the people there  which was really nice. I ate about five of the McNuggets  by myself and a little bit of the corn chips that I bought at the little rip off store near   arry's house. I was pretty hungry that's for sure. I took a lot of pictures and record some of the people telling their stories. Near the end couple people if I did that they wanted to go out to nicks roast beef and hang out and get some food. That's what we did it was really fun. 

No comments: