Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Wednesday, October 12, 2016:

 Good morning everyone. After a bit of a fitful sleep I got up at 7:25 AM and proceeded to wake up Sharon as well. We hung out in the kitchen and I drink some of her delicious strong caffeinated coffee. Fortunately,  she had milk so it was all good. She's going to see your doctor today a
 nd I'm gonna come straight home and hopefully will have some prepare dinner made by Sharon. It's another cool fall day with   bright sunshine. Well, I got on the bus and caught the EL and had my usual ride.  There's a whole group off these guys. They all kind a look thesame young and reasonably healthy looking. I think this is their .
line of work. They hop on and off the train! I'm on the EL heading into work. It's life in the big city.  I got to work on time and work on my things in life and rode  up to so I can pack today. My supervisor didn't get my 10 alerts done till  late in the afternoon. I've been up all my pop the leftovers for lunch. I found out that they have to remove a name
 I put a lot of my hand narratives. Hopefully this will soon be   forgotten. Time will tell about that. I decided   o join my friend and go to St. Mark's Church.  It was a good meeting but I got really exhausted long asleep during it. I then came home and Sharon was crashed and I just cooked  up  some soup. I went upstairs and watch a little Internet and then crashed.  I was pretty wiped out. Lesson 30 days from the selections br ing over. We can only hope the trend to continue for Trump and he will no longer be a part of our political life.

No comments: