Monday, October 10, 2016

Monday, October 10: Columbus Day Off

 Well after up-and-down sleep, I got up in time to catch the bus to  5th and Market so I can walk up to the Quest Diagnostic at 227 North Broad Street. I did remember not to eat anything
  which was good. My blood pressure was 108/83. That was better than the reading I got at the  doctor's office last week. I now officially  have a cold my throat slightly sore and    am a little stuffy. The first time I got a cold and a little while. I'm off from work today. Sharon and I were going to meet   t the Apple Store to look at her computer but then she got two   ustomers so she's going to probably blow that 
 ff and make money instead.. I then might meet up with my friend . The blood test went very well. I waited 15 minutes and watch some really dumb ass morning  I decided I'd go to the race fine station and catch it down to Walnut and Locust station because it cold outside. What  decided to stop at the Elixir Café and get some coffee.  I was able to charge my phone and sit next to a Yale student who had a Muslin headdress.  She did a little studying and then   eft and are playing some funky music. It's now 11:58 AM I'm assuming now that that Sharon is NOT going to meet me for her computer at   he Apple store. I  just thought it hit the Apple Store anyway and formally cancel my Genius Bar appointment.   I did take a look at the iPhone 7 and it is noticeably thinner. I could technically   et one but I think I'm going to either wait another nine months or until this phone really  starts acting up. I ended up seeing my friend Natalie had a meeting and then she invited me for some burritos and salsa and chips for   unch. It was very pleasant. Haven't hung out with her in quite some time. The next plan is to stop over at Larry's. We   ave some clothes that he doesn't want any longer. Well I went to Larry's and got to come really nice shirt and a couple sweaters as well.  I'll be picking up 2 jackets   nd a couple more sweaters later on this week or weekend! I like this New York Times column. The author said in this column that he wrotein essence, he said "did we really hear trump say…"  I agree  with folks that it was scary that he would put Hillary Clinton in jail it was the most screwed up and he said all evening.  I seek not to be lonely but being alone it's more comfortable for me.I think it's to avoid the tender trap. Well after a bit I heard from Sharon who went out and got some food at the Auldi's. She got yogurt and beans  n tomato sauce and meat for future Haley. Sharon got me a new yogurt and other provisions as well. While she
was doing that I was walking back from the OCF Coffee House. She asked me to get her American Spirit cigarettes and I was looking for ice tea. They didn't get their shipments. &;I got a small bottle of iced tea and headed right on home. Once home, Sharon made a delicious dinner for both of us. We sat in the frontroom and listen to Everything but the Girl and  did some catching up. It's going on 10 o'clock now and I finished dinner and having some grapes
and really digging out and buy everything but the girl. Not a bad day. My cold waxs and wanes. I think I'm  going to talk on the  phone after eating a few more grapes and tuning out here in the front room

No comments: