Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday, October 22: Cooler and A Hayride

 Good Fall day everybody. After a really decent night of sleep, I    managed to pull myself out of bed and ate some cereal and I caught the 48 bus to
  meet Larry at Old City  Coffee @ 9:30 AM. Well, I walked down Fairmont Avenue and caught the 48 as it was arriving. I was really lucky it was  about 2 minutes late. The bus ride was slow and I met Larry as I was preparing my coffee after I got there. We saw someone we haven't   seen in a meeting in a while and that was pretty cool. The meeting  was in a very small room which got a little stuffy at the end. It wasn't  bad though. Larry and I after words hung out at second and market  and talked a bit. Sharon then called and her numbe showed up on my phone as "unknown." We  enjoyed talking to each other instead of just texting back-and-forth forever.  I ended up going to Pat's and hanging out with him for a bit and picking up my frozen samosas.    got home and cited to take a nap since I couldn't decide  what I wanted to eat. I woke up at 4:10 PM and immediately received a phone call from   arry telling him I had to be there for a little bit after five because he's looking for somewhere to eat in Newtown PA up in Bucks  County. I'm pretty good I can't complain much. Today I am going to my friends place & we're going up to a hayride about an hour away from here. I've got to get some warm clothes on because it going to be  
pretty cold tonight. I'm doing my usual work thing. I'm thinking of taking some time off after this God awful election season. Well I'll leave the rain went away and it's  sunny breezy and cold outside. The temperature is 54° but with   The windchill it's going to be a lot colder than that out there! I'm using an hour   free WIFI from Xfinity Wi-Fi because I just ran out of data. I have a plan w/AT&T where they don't charge extra   or data but they'll  slow the Internet to a crawl. Well we ate at Nick's Roast Beef on 2nd Street. It was very tasty chicken  cheesesteak we are now driving about an hour r to head up to Bucks  County @ at a place called Shadybrook Farms in Yardley Pennsylvania . But   e won on the hayride know was pretty fun. It was scary but it was pretty silly   and fun riding with a bunch of people and having to jump out at you. The chaperone wasn't very  friendly.  She demanded that no cameras be exposed. We then got some hot hot apple cider and
 hung out by the fire for a while. We mellowed out listened to some music and then we headed home. We got back to Old City   around 10:00 PM.   I then hung out with Larry and Veronica for about an hour and then caught the 33 bus home. According to Google maps, the 48 bus stopped running. 

No comments: