Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday, October 15: Sunny Day 4 Errands

 Well I got up around 8:18 AM this morning. I took my shower and read the latest about GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump eight women that have accused him of   nappropriately touching grabbing her kissing him without permission. He's going   n about it being a vast conspiracy by the media and the women to work for the Clinton campaign . Trump supporters are looking to intimidate non-white voters on election day.Anyhow, forget all that stuff. Today is a beautiful sunny day in   hiladelphia. It's a perfect day in fall. It's the kind of day we wish for during the summer and   umidity and a day we long for when it gets cold windy cloudy and gray. I met Larry at Old city coffee and then we   ent to the meeting with his excellent. I next went to Larry and Veronica's place for a minute   nd hung out and then made a trip by SEPTA to the Apple Store for a Genius Bar appointment.   eanwhile I walked around Center City. I strolled around a bit and had to   tart stop by the Starbucks so I could mellow out and have to unlock. I got coffee  and a water.  I am at the Starbucks at 16th St. waiting for 30 minutes for my Genius Bar appointment. I was lucky  I was able to make one at the store. My phone shuts off once in a while for no reason so I'm gonna have them diagnose the   hone I may even go to Philly sports club and try to bail out of the contract or not and  I lost my card and get a new credit card today stop billing me. Well, by the time   I left the Genius Bar I just wanted to get home because I got tired of dragging my   ag of clothes around. I did set up dinner plans with my friend and we're   oing to meet at Panera. I came home and took a nap for an hour or two. I eventually  got up around 4:30 PM  and hung out with Sharon little bit and went out to get some toilet paper and cereal at the CVS. I then talked to Madeline and she said she had her kid
 and his 6 friends around.  We agreed to meet at Penang restaurant @ 10th St in Chinatown   pproximately 630. As of 6:50 PM &  she's just getting into a parking lot and will be coming in soon. Well we ordered a lot of food and it was very very good. We did a lot of
 catching up and by the time we finished it was really too late to see a movie. All the movie started at 9:45 or 10:30 PM. It was a little late for me and
driving home  she had to do business with her kid back at our house. So I came back early which was just fine with me.

No comments: