Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday October 26: Work, Parc, Apple Store, iPhone 6, 2016 election, RyBread,

 Hello I let myself sleep in since I knew I was going to   ave a bit of a busy day today plus I have some extra curricular activity   at 6 PM after work. I got up went and got some coffee at the Ryebread  which was very tasty. I was told by the woman at the bus stop that I missed 348 going by  in a row. 20 minutes later a 4th 48 bus came by trailing with the 7 bus right behind it. I got to work a little bit late but I didn't get docked for it.  I then went ahead and worked on some paperwork and had a couple  cases that were somewhat of an effort. It wasn't a bad day at work except I got  called out for sending emails to our contracted provider and I'm NOT allowed  to do that anymore because they have a procedure. Oh boy. I was in a somewhat  energetic decent mood for a little edginess 
  hrown in. I touch base with my friend in Maryland and  I just got a text from the Hillary Clinton campaign that I am volunteering on Sunday   o be trained for canvassing.  So I went to coffee Joe and had a mellow cup of coffee.  I  then met up with someone at Parx which is @ Rittenhouse Square. It was a little too   chilly to sit out on the outside seating so we went inside.  It is a beautiful place inside. Mental note to self,  if I meet someone I'm 
 iggin I'm taking them here. Never been inside the place & I have walked by it 1 million times!

No comments: