Sunday, October 16, 2016

Sunday, October 16:Odd and Plod at Home

 Well at 5:30 AM my morning started with a phone call   sking me to help "someone" with their Facebook being hacked. While  I was doing that I woke up Sharon and the animal and it was a   unky start to the day. I then got up ate my cereal and around 1030 and  crashed till 12:30 PM today. Sharon and I hung out all day which is cool. I drank  some of hersuper strong  Java and she prepared me some grits which were very tasty. I was really glad I slept in!!
  I felt very nice to sleep in. Actually sat down and read most of the Sunday paper.  Which is good old school stuff. Well I h ung out in Sherance till about 6:45 PM and I decided to take my Coca-Cola and the remainder of my pizza 🍕 and come to the bus stop 
 nd wait for a while. The bus is due at 7:02 PM  here since at least 6:45 PM. 
Right after I posted the  


bus did creep along. It was the route 7 bus. I should be there at 7:15 along with Larry and Natalie will be there at 7:30.  
Well we had a nice time at Saxby's and the meeting was really good. One of the better ones I go to and  

the time is not bad since it's not cold. I've also figured out there's a 9:21 PM bus so I don't have 

to freeze my ass off at 22nd and arch all winter long like I have  

for the last three years. invite to visit my friends in Sault Ste. Marie Canada. I think I'm taking him up on it for sure.
 

when I got home and chow down on Sharon's delicious chili after I got her ccigarettes and I got myself  a yogurt. Speaking of the yogurt I forgot all about it I think I need to go get a spoon for it.   e didn't talk for a while and I watched my usual political stuff. Problem is I've seen everything al ready. Two my favorite show don't get recorded till tonight and tomorrow night.

No comments: