Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday, October 21: Indian Summer and Tired

 Happy Friday to everyone involved. I woke up a little tired determined to go to Sunrise and then I have to work   I was late for the tradition meeting. I then met someone for coffee. It was somebody I'm trying to become   riends with. It turned out that a friend of mine from group was going to join me  and I completely forgot about that. I went with her and postponed to the other woman. I think  it was a bit awkward. I went with the friend I knew better since it's a lot less awkward. I   ot to work. I got to work and found myself with a headache  and not feeling 100%. The lack of sleep is coming 
  ack to crawl on me. It is now 12:13 PM and I decided to go get a snack and enjoy   he last bit of the warm weather. It is very mild and sunny outside with a bit of a breeze.  We just got notified and an office meeting about a creep who is walking  around Ludlow Street. Asking for cigarettes from people. I've been out here about 20  minutes and I have not seen the guy at all. I went back to the office and my offer me up some pasta.   It was quite delicious. It hit the spot that's for sure. The rest of the day  I worked on the alert. I was able to do that because I copied a list of the ones that were going to be coming to my  caseload. I was ready when the alerts did finally show  up. I was really tired but I pushed through it pretty good. The day ended and and I  noticed  that one of my coworkers is going to take that stray cat home and take  it to the vet. That's very kind of him to do that. The cat is been out there forever. I then headed on over to Pat's house because    he's going to help me deliver my laundry today @ the You Do We Do laundromat. Well I got to Pat N we decide to order a regular vegetarian platter. We
 ate that the dog still Coke all over the place and then we walked over to Mike's house. Man was I tired. 
 alk the dog so I talked to Fran on video. After that we took my car and we drove to my house. I got the laundry. Have got to talk to Sharon as well. Pat then took me home

No comments: