Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday, September 30: the last day of the month

Sunrise
Well I woke up to go to a meeting but I was too freaking tired after eight my breakfast. I eventually did get up and remembered to bring
No So p
my lunch that I had bought yesterday at the Indian store. Today at work we feature carfare reports. I think it's going to be mostly carfare for the welfare whacker women.
Add caption
Well, turned out to be more than just carfare. I realized how far behind I am at work today. I was pretty tired from the medication came straight
The Bailey Building
home. I ran into Sharon issues getting home from her salon. We both came home Sharon went
City Hall in Early Fall
went to get something and I took a nap until about 720. I then met up with Wes and Mike at Bridget's. I was
Dinner at Bridget's
a good time. I did not realize bridges had a fancy Italian menu. All I see is younger folk talking pretty loud
Wes, Mike, Susan and I
outside the bar. Anyhow, we had a really nice dinner and my brother-in-law and his wife Susan and we had a nice time together. We're all going
Add caption
to be going away to various places starting this week. Mike and Wes will be leaving for different destinations. Michael be going to Canada
Sunset with Lots of Helicopters
for a silent retreat for six weeks and Wes be gone as of tomorrow morning for most of October..museum to dinner I was getting really drowsy from the medication for my back. I walked 300 yards
Sharon and crashed the mighty crash. It was a swell day over my friend
Bridget's

No comments: