Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tuesday, April 29: Here Comes the Rain

Outside my Kitchen
Good morning absent-minded professor's out there. No that's not started reading it has a 7:22 AM this morning. But I did just leave my freaking umbrella on the septa bus.
View from 21 Bus this morning
Well being convenient Center City I just walked all over a 10 bucks for an umbrella and went on my merry way to the trolley and EL.  It is now 9:06 AM the rain has still managed to hold off. It is very cool though
Nice Pole
out here at the fresh grocer parking lot. I have some food stamp pressure training today. I'll also I say snap refresher training today which is
Cute Old Dog 
for me three hours of complete waste of time instead of doing the work that is due by May 1. Can you believe it May is 2 days away??
Want a Wiener
Now sitting in a SNAP
refresher training for 3 hours. My position does not issue these benefits so I am killing time
Across the La Columber
. Thankfully it ended and I was was able to get some carfare
done because apparently only one of my client showed up at the second one just showed up at 3:09. That was about it for the clients that
Training
showed up. This enabled me to please get my list of straight up so I can go ahead and just crack out the work tomorrow. 
I feel a chest cold kind of developing here hope we'll just
At Work
be that a minor one. 
It's 5:44 PM I stepped out my door and it was freezing right outside of work. I was very fortunate that the 21 bus came after about five minute wait

No comments: