Saturday, February 01, 2014

Feb 1st: From Center City to Baltimore

Broad Street Line
It's a sunny morning today.
Woke up tired and aching. I was having a bad attitude but hang out with my friends and  I feel much better.
Picking up my Zip-Car
I came home from the meeting and then I  shared some takeout from this new kabob place across the street from Kabobbish.
Add caption

I was going to rent from Herrz but they only had cars at the airport and it was going to cost over $100! Couldn't afford that because in addition to the hundred dollars they would hold an additional
Chestnut Street
$200 off my car and I don't have $300 in my account currently. 
I took a ZipCar from 15th and pine after almost going up to 17th and Brandywine. That car didn't have a
Looking Up.
daily rate and when the total came to $200 I then went back the 15th in Pine and found a car with a decent rate. I had a really smooth trip down I-95 towards  Baltimore.
Playing Card Game
On the way to Gwynne's party I stopped over to see a friend and said hello and then 20 minutes later I was a quince house. We played a card game I've never heard of which took up a lot of time and it was pretty fun. Met some more
Sunset Over I-95 in Baltimore
Big Cat
of Gwynne's friends and they were very nice people.  everybody seem to have a good time. When's friends were nice and it was good to drive a car again for little bit. Gwynne tells me she's going to have another party either March or April of this year. I will try to make it of course unless something impossible gets in the way. Really couldn't of asked for a better weekend with
Being Silly
the weather. Weekend will continue to stay good on Sunday 
Friends!
with mild temperatures. In the Super Bowl pool of escapes a
Party Winds Down
possible weather clusterf**k! It was a good time to go to Baltimore and destress!

No comments: