Thursday, September 07, 2023

Wednesday, September 6: A Hot Day to Fight a Cold 🥵

Today I woke up after a great sleep. Only problem was I could’ve slept

 two more hours and I fell twice as good. Got my breakfast. Watched Pat leave at exactly 7 AM and proceeded to drink some stuff and eat my cereal.  I got the Mike’s in 

my usual 8:30 PM, 8:30 AM start needed the light incense kind of stale in there and even though the AC was on, and I proceeded to take a 40 minute 

nap because I was just freaking tired. After that I went and did an errand for Mike

 while one of the people coming in came in. He told me his services

 are going to end as of the end of this week. These are services he got after he left the rehab in late June.  I went to the Continental Bank, ran

 into dude I know who I first met when I used to drink at Murphy’s and he used to drink at Murphy’s now he does religious work but in a good way. I’m not going to 

go to yogurt to the term taking the day off. Today is my day off I like middle of the week day off it’s well I ended up doing one more errand and 

then hung out and then left Mike’s to go home. I did talk on the phone however, 
that was all right. It really was all right. Still 

shaking this cold off and that’s a good thing, but it’s still hanging on. I came home. Talk to my phone went 

to bed fairly early I think. Yes it’s been a few days fighting this cold off. It just sort of hangs on.


 Mob does hang or not sort of hangs on. Anyhow we’ll see what happens in the future won’t leave.





No comments: