Monday, September 25, 2023

Sunday, September 24: Visiting Mom and Rain ☔️

Good day everybody. Today is Sunday to my day off from yoga and 

visiting mom. I got up around nine30 9:45 AM and eat breakfast and just barely caught the bus because the bus is taking place of the trolleys for this weekend. 

Fortune, it didn’t really start raining hard until after I took the bus out to downtown media for Dave to pick me up then it started raining hard. Dave picked 

me up and we headed down to Riddle Village to pick up mom. Wes was unable to come this time around Dave took us to the Spring Haven

 country club and that was very nice. It wasn’t crowded. The food was very delicious. We all enjoyed ourselves. Dave and I talked about the old times, and the current state

 of the economy. anyhow, after we drop mom off at Riddle Village, Dave and I went to coffee place. That was really nice. I think it’s called media media Coffee. I got a 

smoothie because I felt pretty caffeinated out. So Dave left me there on State Street & and I caught the bus since the trolleys weren’t running. I was riding the bus and I overheard

 something about a shut down and I figured it was something about SEPTA going on strike. I didn’t ask the guy who the bus driver I was talking to, and he said it would be 

November. Sounds like they’re not negotiating very well.

 Doesn’t look good.anyhow it’s now 3:17 PM. I’m not
 going to Ardmore. I’m heading home now. Very fortunate it right now. The rain has stopped around here. In other areas. It’s still raining. I’m walking home from 69th St. I forgot home I took a nice glorious nap, which felt great for sure. Eagles don’t play till Monday and that’s about that.

No comments: