Monday, September 11, 2023

Monday, September 11: Working Tired & Yoga

Good day what a way to go. After and off again on again, sleep 

I woke up feeling tired, but I felt like I had slept. Of course I thought I could 


slept a lot more. I anyhow I got on the train. It looked like it just


 rained recently. I got on SEPTA
and, I realized I got off late at 13th St. So I dealt 

with that and just walked up 13th and then went to Broad Street thinking

 maybe I could catch a bus to get me to Mike sooner but that was not in the cards my friend. 

Anyhow, I did a little bit of laundry for Mike and the bathing lady 

came in Claudia and I threw a load of laundry in. It’s drying out right now. I decided

 to go to that karma coffee because I just need a little caffeine pick

 me up and to make me forget about that. I’m still fighting off this whatever the fuck is left of this cold. They see if the Good Karma ☕️ shop 

was very top notch almost was cold. I think I’m back from the coffee shop and flip the laundry to the dryer. The physical therapist came in and then and Mike 

struggled a little bit it’s now almost 1:00 PM. I just got notification that the FDA approved the updated Covid vaccine so they should be available soon and when they are I’m going to run that walk and get it done then in 

October I’ll get the flu shot. Anyhow, they concluded quietly, and I just stepped out at 3:31 PM and right now it’s 
mostly cloudy and slightly humid. Not sticky as yesterday. I’m sure the yoga studio will be nice and steamy today. I got my water and I’m ready I think still have remnants of this 

thing in my throat but hopefully I can wipe it out. Sweat it out and 

get some sleep and all that good stuff. Well, the studio was really steamy and 

humid. I felt stronger in some way, but humidity really sucked 

the wind out of me! After the class I went to my MONDAY Night Beginners 

meeting, which was fine. It was about being fear-based. It was good. I enjoyed the meeting. The people won’t be there because 
they’re seeing paint next week. I get some older don’t do concerts anymore

. After the meeting I don’t stop. I hung out with Brandon really nice time then I was pretty tired so I left around 9:30 PM. Came home and ate a little bit and then crashed and mighty crash man.

No comments: