Thursday, September 21, 2023

Wednesday, September 20: Battle of the Sexes 50 Years Ago 🐤

Well today I woke up in the usual way except my alarm to different

 sound and I actually like it. It’s less jarring than the other one. I guess it changed when I 



updated the operating system. Good morning. Yes, it is a good morning it’s sunny and 

mild and very very comfortable. Anyhow, I caught the train started 

getting into changing my Contacts with this new option that 

the new iOS 17 does where you can put a nice cool picture for your contact so I got of course got into an 8:00 AM 

and I’m running late again. So I took SEPTA to 15th St. as usual then

 I decided I would walk at Broad Street and see if I could take a bus and get me to Mike’s faster and God I got lucky at 4 Bus came 

by and that was such a relief. I got there at 8:30 sharp. Drew important that I leave on time because I have to take a painting I mean a photograph 

to the Da Vinci Art Alliance by 4 o’clock today. Anyhow, I did some errands finished off the UPS stuff and grab a coffee.  I paid

 rent early so I had to quickly transfer some funds and saved a little bit of money doing that

 so I did it but didn’t realize there was some bad stuff going on so 

I took care of that. Got some coffee and enjoying this beautiful day. Got back to Mike 

and talk to somebody from my group. I haven’t talked to in years

 and that was fun. I also talked to Donna and that was fun as well. I then got an email from 

Empower Retirement saying that UPS didn’t send the right form 



no not the form was correct but they had to state specifically that it was going to regular IRA. We had a three-way call and the

 UBS person Kelly was Having a disagree with the other guy was kind of ridiculous. Kelly thinks they just don’t
want to 

give up the money and they’re being picky Jesus Christmas. Anyway, Mike had his appointment. I just hung out for a 

little bit and signed out. I think caught the 40 Bus from Broad & South, even though Google Maps had me going to broaden Lombard and have
 a thing rundown pine, so Google Maps was really inaccurate! 

Anyhow, I made it to the studio and they quickly took my photo and we talked a little bit and I thanked them again for taking it. Unfortunately, I’m not gonna be able to go to the opening cause I’ll be in Buffalo but the closing ceremony I believes on the 22nd. I have to look that up again.I then had a super coffee and ended up in the bus. I took the bus and the bus took me way north of where I wanted to go. It was crowded. He didn’t hear me hit the button but oh well I had a nice walk. 

No comments: