Sunday, September 10, 2023

Saturday, September 9: A Walk on Forbidden Drive

After a really late night, I got up around 9 AM to go with Pat to Wissahickon/Fairmount Park. It was pretty humid but it was a wasAfter a really late night, I got up around 9 AM to go with Pat to Wissahickon/
Fairmount Park. 

It was pretty humid but it was a nice walk. We took the same route. We took last weekend when we went. Who’s enjoyable we 

walked around & saw many people out. We also got to talk for a little while which was cool. I don’t 
get to see Pat so much because he works all the time speakingof work

 we left to pack and get to work. Pat was thinking of canceling the walk to later today which would be a minute being a good 
idea because I have yoga and also is the fear of thunderstorm watch going on between

 3 and 4 PM today. Anyhow I got home napped but not that great and then I headed out to Hot Yoga Class

. I tried one of the I took a scoop of my large container of superior and if 

that works then it’s a better deal just to buy the powder in a big container, then deal

 with the stupid packets and trying to open them. South 3:51 PM and oh my God it’s starting 

to rain right this minute. It’s a 4 o’clock class  going on 90 minute 



class. Well, all I can say about the 90 minute class today as I survived it. I was tired 

from being up late last night and plus the room was humid 

as hell because the thunderstorm had an already hit and all the windows were closed. It was quite a struggle, but I made it. I then hung out a little bit but decided I 

was too tired to do much of anything so I came home around 8:30 PM and had some leftovers. I skipped the meditation 
class because well I was sick last week and it was 50 bucks the woman’s real nice she talk to  us before she had her class. I’ll definitely go next 

time. The women’s champion of the U.S. Open is US player Coco Gauff. She’s 19 years old and she’s quite the sensation. I have not  heard of her but my family was talking to about her a lot and obviously they were watching the U.S. Open unlike me.

No comments: