Sunday, September 24, 2023

Saturday, September 23: Rain, Yoga & Rittenhouse Square 🌧️

Today I decided to simply just sleep in since it was going to rain and I 

needed to sleep anyway. I got up around 11:30 AM and took a leisurely breakfast. I also hung out with Pat. 
He had a little bit of time for work and I 

gave him a hoodie. I don’t really wear very often to outfit a homeless dude that he runs into at his job at the church. After all that was done, I took my sweet time 

arranging stuff, etc. By the time Pat left it was going on 3 o’clock so I know I had to get my ass moving and grooving to make Yoga on time. It is a weekend 

schedule and SEPTA so I have to give myself plenty of time. I showed up in class or 

Miah was teaching, it was hard but that was fine. At the end of the

 class while we’re doing Shin and Byron open the windows Neff felt absolutely wonderful. After class Mary and I went to her place and watched him and JFK. I 

seen both those movies before, but they were both very entertaining. chef was good movie, but had such a naïve look at Twitter when it was still called 

Twitter the kid was tweeting a lot. The food looked delicious. However that’s for

 damn sure and the acting was good. anyhow, We had leftovers 

of chicken biryani, which was really good. And then decided to take Uber home 

because I just
 didn’t know when the 21 came and at one point to 21 caught up to us or we caught up to the 21. It was a good day of all the rain wasn’t quite as horrible as it was supposed to be had long period where it stopped.

No comments: