Monday, September 18, 2023

Sunday, September 17: Sketch Club Exhibit & Indian Restaurant


Today I allowed myself to sleep in till 10 AM and Boyd that was a good night sleep. I had a dream that I I was chastised for promising to go to a meeting and not going. I then went to a later
 meeting and it was very weird. It was one of my anxiety dreams. I often talk about. Anyhow, I took my time eating breakfast taking a shower etc. Next thing you know it it was 12:30 PM & I 

was to  get to Mary’s by 1 PM so we can go walk to the opening. Today was the first day I wore long pants for about 2

 months. I don’t have to dress up in anyway for my job and Yoga is pretty hot etc. I did catch the EL I finished up my blog posting from 
yesterday. Well almost finished it.. I arrived on time and we took a walk sketch club. The weather was nice and that was a break because as a found out later it’s going to rain. We got there 

and my phone immediately showed up right when we got up the stairwell. It was a small exhibition, because not many of the, the spaces were taken up withwork but the works are really diverse & it was a nice show. We talked to several people including the president of the Sketch club and it was overall really nice time. I asked her about the illustration show 
and I can submit photographs, but I gotta put some kind of 

lettering over a photograph, so I don’t know how well I can do that. Anyway,  

we started walking back and got cloudy and we then decided we needed

 to eat. I myself was really hungry so we settled on the Indian restaurant. Well, they were closed till four so we went to the coffee shop and I got my soft lemonade.
She didn’t told me the car was missing. We found out later the parking authority and towed it. That was kind of good news because she
at least



 knew the car was around. Safe shop to deal with that bullshit tomorrow after that,
we did end up eating and food went 
down really well because I was starving. it was fun. We then went back to Rittenhouse Square. We 
are very lucky the rain didn’t start till we were 
already in the restaurant.. It stopped while we’re eating. It was pouring outside. Anyhow we went back and mellowed out for a while. It was nice to just relax on a Sunday. That’s what I like to do on Sundays off. Tamara starts a brand new week. I have errands to do tomorrow. Hopefully won’t rain too much.

No comments: