Saturday, September 30, 2023

Saturday, September 30: Rittenhouse Square

After nice fun evening, I woke up in Rittenhouse Square. I had a nice 

breakfast of scrambled eggs with curry over toast and had one of my 

waters with the electrolyte powder. And then hung out there for a 

little bit and then ran off to pick up my script that was going to be taken back if I 

didn’t pick it up by today. So I walked all the way to 15th of Spruce 

then walked to 15th and market call train back toHurley Street. Next I got a package 

of soy milk took my scripts and packed clean yogurt flows. And then talk

 on the phone with a couple of people and then jumped on the train at 3:21 PM 

to go back to 4 o’clock yoga downtown at Hot Yoga Philadelphia. 

Believe it or not,  Kevin McCarthy sent a clean bill to the Senate to avoid a government shutdown till 
November 21. It looks like the senates going to go with it. It does include



 disaster rate, but no Aa to Ukraine. Well that’s good news. I must say overall it’s good news, it’s now 3:43 PM. I went to class and I knew it was gonna

 be hard when I felt gas going. Walking up the steps to fourth floor. Cut my back. Class itself was fine. After class both Mary and

 I got a rude surprise. We were told we were holding up people from leaving and then it would cost the studio money for them 

to stay late because of us. I got his point, but he was a bit harsh. I got the

 message very quickly. Both of us are a little stunned by that. Afterwards we discussed it and we have to be careful on Saturday just to get the fuck out. Anyway, we watched body doublewhich features Melanie Griffith and some other people I don’t know and it was written and produced by Brian Talma made in 1984. Do you remember that movie? 

No comments: