Thursday, September 14, 2023

Wednesday, September 13 Escaped Killer Captured! 👮‍♀️

Good morning everybody. It’s another one of these overcast, 



cloudy days where it rained overnight. There was a flash flood watch from 2 AM to 5 PM today so it’s supposed to be kind of crappy all day. I set my alarm early and slept through until Pat said something


 to me as he was leaving. He wanted to make sure I wasn’t dead. Anyway, I got myself going ape breakfast and headed out. When I showed up to Mike’s , he told 

me that they captured the escaped murderer Danelo Cavalcante this morning sometime around 8:14 AM  today. It’s it was on ABC News, so it was a national story. I found out that they did fire the tower guard who screwed up.

 Another dude escaped in May and he was caught in 10 minutes because the guard saw them so it’s gonna be hard for him to get his job back even if he’s a unionized employee. Mike and I went to the PNC Bank 

at broad and Locust. They resolved this issue. This PNC Bank has no tellers. It’s a 

new kind of bank but they’re able to help with the national problem. Now we’re 

taking the bus from Broad & Locust to Broad, and Lombard for reasons! I just saw a TikTok 

video  with this guy criticizing people for mixing borax in their drinks and food. That shits for 

roaches. I found out that it’s a TikTok trend or challenge or something people 

think it’s good for inflammation if they mix it with their food and drink, 

ewww gross y🤮.  Mike’s Nurse came out for the last time and 

interviewed Mike as he’s been doing. Mike talked about his issues and she gave 

me some recommendations and I think it went very well. well the last 

hour work I talked on the phone and committed to going to Buffalo in the first full 

weekend in October. I decided to fly, driving with way too much effort and probably would cause justice much if not more due to gas and tolls. I then decided to test take a suggestion and go to Wei massage place recommended by Miah one of our yoga instructors and it helped it. I think it really helped. I really needed it for my left shoulder and then came home. Ate some leftovers. Talk to the phone and went to bed. 

No comments: