Monday, September 25, 2023

Monday, September 25: Writers Strike May be Ending & Rain☔️

I rolled out of bed at 7:07 AM and found out that the WGA and my 

the studios have reached the tentative agreement. This would end the strike once they form it into language of a contract. 

Reactors, but reached agreement yet. At this point hopefully 

you’ll be able to watch Stephen Colbert. On the way to Mike’s I decided to take one of the buses from Broadstreet caught 

one pretty quickly. Guess I saw it as she was waiting for the bus Kristine flowers, the conservative commentator on the daily news and Broad & Liberty the conservative website 

for Philadelphia. She’s an immigration lawyer, who is extremely pro life, but reasonable in other factors. Anyhow, I got the 

Mike’s little after 830 and then I got changed at the cash check, cashing place before hand. I went the wrong way and got myself some

 coffee dat the good Karma Café. That was good, but I had to turn around and walk

 some more. After I got back, I did the laundry and then ate some delicious

 lunch. I felt pretty good and not like a dusty ass punk-ass bitch which is good.☕️ The weather today was just like yesterday,

 but with less rain drizzle and overcast. We’re supposed to have this fund crap

 till tomorrow and then it’s gonna be nice and then be crappy on 

Friday but nice this coming weekend. Well, I went to class today and oh my God because it’s so cold cool and damp 

Byron had the heat cranked up to 108° I mean it it was cranked up to the maximum but it was a good class. He really was pushing us hard I heard people

 commenting about it.you had a lot of hard-core people there. I was pretty damn 

thirsty. I was singing the song anyway after that anyway I’m going to the Dorchester. And then to a meeting at 6:45 PM. Well, I did go and Marianne ordered some takeout Indian and it was so delicious. Or it was Chinese with curry that’s right really thin noodles. I forget what it was called but it’s very delicious. I went to the meeting and then went straight home to try to get to bed at eight decent night sleep to try to shake this cold.

No comments: