Thursday, September 28, 2023

Wednesday, September 27: A Sunny Day 2 SLO Down

Hello, it’s hump day the last hump day in September. Anyhow, I 

got up originally around 630 but realized I could sleep more and just roll out of bed and eat a banana and run and that’s what I decided to do. I need it all slept sleep I could get because I had

 a really busy daybusier than I expected and I had to come into work today. Fortunately, it was not raining but unfortunately it was pretty damn chilly outside. It’s cold coolest

 morning I’ve had in a long time. Anyhow, Mike and I went to a doctors appointment and they took forever, but there was a beautiful view of the city today as a clouds were breaking up. 

We were 20 floors up. That was pretty cool. I got some good pictures from all that. Mike was in that doctors office seemingly forever or I was just really tired which is also the

 case. We got back pretty quickly because the Van service showed up just 5 minutes after we waited. Mike called to postpone
 it until 11 but I don’t think the driver got the message so he showed

 up his usual 15 minutes late which I ended up being on time. after that, I had lunch

 and some super coffee etc. I then took a nice 40 minute nap and 

went to get Mike’s  scripts. I took my sweet time getting the scripts because it 

was so nice outside. It’s probably the nicest day we’re going

 to have for a while.  it was what I like to say bountiful. Anyhow, I did put in for my time off and did my rehearsal verification for the choir. I also sent the copy of the

 public interest form as well. By the time I got back, Mike was already seeing his therapist at 3 o’clock, so I sat on the steps and killed time. Speaking of killing time decided I would just hang out at Mike’s and we decided to get a margarita pizza and split that. The pizza was quite delicious. It was nice just to sit around 

and then went home. Took care of some business and decided I needed to go to bed early. The Republican debate was on and I didn’t watch 

it but friends of mine on the group text were talking about it. Tim Scott said the stupidest

 thing you ever did here. Saying the black survive
 stray slavery but they had problems surviving the great society programs from Lyndon  Johnson. I actually heard him say that. Anyhow, another hump day rolls along and I will continue moving on and singing a song.

No comments: