Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday, September 10: Visiting Mom Relaxing

I got up this morning so the woman could come and clean my house at 9 o’clock turned out 

due to the fact she was running behind and also some kind of fire that jammed up the area near 69th St. for 20 minutes. She got here at 10:30 AM. She did 

her thing And I lie down for more sleep which I really craved and wanted. I also sent for my photograph to be printed out so I could bring it to the DiVinci 

Alliance for the show by September 24. I still have to figure out 

the framing for that. I didn’t want to my mom‘s house at Riddle Village. 

The rain stopped, so I was able to go and not get wet. Got to her 

place around 1 PM. We took a walk shut down near the animal pad area as we usually

 do  And then watch a little bit of early games of football. We’re 

watching the 49ers crush the Steelers and Cleveland. I was winning three to 



nothing over Cincinnati. Turns out Cleveland pretty much wiped 

Cincinnati’s butt. After I went to moms, I took the bus back straight home. I 

was pretty tired and still catching up with sleep from last week. 

Anyhow, the convicted murderer who escaped from the Chester county prison August 31 is STILL on the loose in his now in Phoenixville after 
he stole a truck and shaved his beard off. They are completely 
clueless of where the guy is now they have a picture of the van with the drivers license number and it’s one of those Vans that is used for refrigeration. I just chilled out at home and took 

some pictures and video of the impending cloudiness. The Eagles 🦅 did manage to beat the patriots 25 to 20. They easily could’ve lost that game  if one of their receivers tapped both feet in bounds. Music it too close for comfort. You gotta jump to it 16-0 lead and sat on it for

No comments: