Tuesday, September 05, 2023

Tuesday, September 5: The Amalgamated Name 🥸

Well kids I woke up yeah I’m tired I didn’t really feel I slept soundly

 but I did sleep still got the scratchy throat but overall I feel close to normal maybe 85%. It’s pretty humid out today more humid than yesterday. Got on the trainso awesome recommend going in between the car for no second reason they just like to do that stuff and be cool or whatever. 

I happen to see an article about Stockard Channing. Her real last name is Dr but she married a guy named Walter Channing Jr and amalgamated her name. I’ve never heard of that before, so that’s

 how I came up with my blog name. Only pretentious people and Hollywood people would do that but that’s just one man’s opinion here. I have a dentist appointment
at 10:15 today. but I was the quickest dentist appointment EVER! I was in and out in five minutes. 

It was amazing. I came back in and of next thing you know it. The building 

superintendent was replacing Mike’s drain disposal,

 trash disposal in the sink. Mike was on the phone with his doctor for a 

while… “But I think I saw him briefly after my head because I want to optimize surgery and I spoke to the nurse and I think I saw it all now yes”
.
Mike’s been on the phone with his doctor for a while it’s now 12 PM. I just finished

 my lunch Limbo’s getting the trash disposal replaced. It’s now 1:41 PM 

and the physical therapist just came out and went out to talk to a friend. And meantime 

I got a text message and I have an 11 o’clock appointment 

at the Td bank this Friday. It’s very hot out here. My throat is still scratchy, but I think I feel better overall. I been kind of mellowing
out today because it was pretty damn hot. Limbo’s almost done the waste disposal in the sink you’ll have it done by the time I leave.I then have

I have a 4 o’clock yoga class and it’s still 90° outside. Well, it might

 be an early evening depending how I feel after class. There’s a meeting I’d like to 

go to, but we’ll see how I feel after the yoga class I don’t feel 

that great. I’ll just go home. I think we have a couple more days of this 

heat wave are experiencing. it was a slow moving day so far and believe

 it or not. We are going to be halfway through the week as of tomorrow. Just 

walked in the studio and oh my God it is hot as hell wish me luck at universeand the Internet. Robyn taught the class, and it really wasn’t as bad as Tara been 

considering how hot it was outside and my weakness do the cold day

 working to get rid of. I was pretty hot, but there was enough of a breeze to
 keep me going. It’s now 5:46 PM and cooling
 off and now I’m going to a meeting at seven, but right now I’m di sweating at this point. After yoga, we went to a meeting at 

ACA and that was pretty good topic was really good love loving yourself, etc.. It was a very good topic and I shared on it. Afterwards listen to Neil Young and then took Uber back home and took a melatonin eat some dinner and went to bed.

No comments: