Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Tuesday, September 19: Sunny Day to See a Doctor🫠

Today I woke up and really had a hard time to rousing myself 

up. I slept pretty well, but you know as usual not enough sleep. I got the Mike’s around 8:34 AM. It was a nice cool sunny day. Did wear a long sleeve shirt

 along with, my shorts. I packed my Yoga stuff and headed on down. I had to open up the Windex. It was kind of stuffy in Mike’s place. 

He tried calling the notary place they didn’t answer. I scheduled a flu shot appointment for next month and I actually got the doctors appointment for 12:30 PM today. I just texted  Via email to 

the Penn app and they called me back and I’m seeing somebody not my original primary but somebody over it Penn Medicine University City which used to be called university city family medicine before Penn 

completely took it over. I was walking along Ray to take Ellen do some walking but 42 bus just showed up so I said well I’m going to give my foot a rest and just left the bus. Take me up Spruce 

Street after it goes winding around CHOP’s campus. Well, I went to the doctors office and got seen pretty quickly. I first got my flu shot and now I can cancel the one I 



scheduled so I got that out-of-the-way. I couldn’t get the Covid shot cause we’re not ready for another week or so. The doctor did check me out and all my vitals

 were were fine, the doctor determined that I had bronchitis and he didn’t give me albuterol because I’m listed as allergic 

and it goes back to 2014. It was very nice. His name was Elliot. Also going to get another
script. He said to give it two more weeks. 

anyhow I’m going back it’s still nice and sunny a cool day. I’m gonna go to 

a Vinyasa class at 5:45 after I see the therapist. I want to eat more food 

 I’m still hungry and it’s 2:02 PM. Well, I did a little bit of cleaning up at 

Mike’s and charged up my phone and now I’m heading to the therapy

 floor and almost forgot my water again Well, I got myself a little revved up 

at therapy today. It was a decent session. It’s just things are a 
lot different and that’s all I can say. I’m heading over to a Vinyasa class, but I’m not doing a double. Well, the class is good I liked it. It was a slow pace, masa with the sun salutation, etc. Linda was a good teacher. He’s definitely a little bit different than afterwards I didn’t. I felt kind of weird but ended up meeting Mary and having some tea and then just heading home so I get some rest and stuff.

No comments: