Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursday, September 14: Cool Autumn & Fighting Cold


Good morning this is Mark speaking to everyone out there. It is a beautiful fall day, even though it’s not technically fall till the end of next week. Anyhow, I got

 up after not really sleeping soundly at all. Looks like I have to take the melatonin to really get to sleep. I felt like I was half asleep the whole night, which was very frustrating



. So fighting off this cold, which blows. Anyway, I think that I’m fine I went to Mike’s. He had to work on getting his thing together for his hearing and the lady who helps with bathing came over, but Mike didn’t need 

any help and the physical therapist came in for the last time just to do a close out. It’s 1 PM  and it’s a fine late summer day here. All day today I’ve

 been tired because I didn’t sleep for shit last night. I decided around 2 o’clock. I was like grown I’m just gonna take a nap, so I sort of took a nap pretty



 much the rest of the afternoon after 2:15 PM. This is after the physical therapist showed up for the last time. It’s now 3:41 PM. Hopefully class will be too bad 

because I’m tired of being tired. Definitely makes a little tougher. Also ate two cookies after 2 o’clock. And Hunter Biden today was indicted on gun charges. 

Thought I did that once, but I had an agreement and then they pulled it. You know that supposedly proves Joe Biden
did impeachable offenses according to 

the  jug head Republicans. I’m going to go to yoga and then I have my meeting which I’m sharing so I really can’t blow off. Oh I have to sleep better. Oh 

God I do. Anyway, it’s still a nice day out. Also, Mitt Romney is not running for a second term as US senator from Utah. Like every

 other politician, he wrote a book and it’s being released today. He 



doesn’t make MAGA Republicans look too good or Mitch McConnell. Class went fine. Kaitlyn taught the class. Unfortunately it was a draft so there was air but I was definitely 

feeling my cold a little bit. I got an extra water which is really important for me. Afterwards went out to dinner and had some delicious Indian food. It was pretty. spicy. She treated me and 
we watched a couple Monty Python sketch  about Norway, which absolutely was absolutely hilarious. It had John Cleese in it. I then had to runoff to my meeting that starts at 8:15. 

Uber wanted to charge me almost $30 for a ride so I took a chance with SEPTA and fortunately they did come through and showed up on time I checked the meeting and it went pretty well  Then caught the bus back and found myself with information about my student loan payments and something from UPS because I switched accounts. I didn’t realize but Empower Retirement had their own proprietary funds and charge 1.25% and this guy charges 1.0%. So I went with it.

No comments: