Sunday, September 03, 2023

Sunday, September 3: On the Mend (Hopefully) ❤️‍🩹

Today I woke up about 8:35 AM and meandered up. I made some 

breakfast, and Pat came over and asked if I wanted to go to wakka with second

. I figured I needed some fresh air to get over my sickness. Today I 

feel better not great, but noticeably better. It’s sunny and hot out but at the 

Wissahickon it’s nice and shaded which is good. Definitely 

go home shower and then do some laundry clothes that needs to be done and I have time. It’s really nice out here in the Wissahickon. We sat in and pets dog was going nuts over other dogs.. 

Thankfully there was a porta pot right nearby so I was able to take care of business. We’re gonna walk a little bit more. It’s now 12:32 PM. So that was
a nice walk after walking back to our place and I took a bit of a nap and then eats late lunch. I decided to take the train and put on my mask since I am still on the
mend. It’s really nice out right now the heat dissipating and feel right now 

feel closer to normal, but death in my throat and my chest are a little scratchy and stuff. 

It’s got to be real careful and judicious about how much energy I put into doing things. thanks
Rittenhouse Square is very nice today I 

must say. It’s good people watching day. It’s pretty slow and Quiet which is exactly what I’d like. So I’m up I can feel normal enough

 to at least work with Mike. I think I’m gonna skip yoga one more time

 and let myself get healed up. My friend treated me a juice soup and we just

 relaxed and old Center City for a little while. I’m gonna take things real

 slow right now. I know she’s doing a little better, but I definitely feel tickle

 in my throat and a little bit of a cough. Well Center City was fun 

and took it very slow and easy. I had soup and that was very tasty. It was homemade

 soup from Marathon Diner. I then left as the sun was setting 

because I wanted to get home pretty early. I have laundry to do that. I didn’t get done

 during the day. Well, I got home nine to wait for Pat to do his carburetor 

cleaning for his motorcycle, but I did eventually get the laundry into the wash and then 

threw it into the dryer. I did eventually go to bed. It was a 

much better day today. I still have a scratchy throat and a tickle in my throat and a bit 

of a cough every once in a while. It did definitely improved as the day went on which was good. I’m just trying to take it really slow.

No comments: