Friday, September 22, 2023

Thursday, September 21: It’s Just a Day🫠

I woke up after a decent night of sleep, and I 💯 felt the 

back of the throat bronchitis crap more today than I did the last two days. Not 

sure what’s going on but I’m gonna agree with the doctor and

 let it ride for the next couple weeks. Anyhow I tried to schedule for Covid 

shot but they only have it at 2 locations so I’m just going to wait because 

I pretty much have to. It’s a beautiful sunny day but we’re in store for some 

real shit ass weather starting Saturday into Sunday. The sun won’t be 

out till at least next Tuesday . It was a quiet day here I didn’t really do any errands 

I did walk around Broad Street a little bit looked at the Chez Felice place 

at the senior apartment building that I will apply for on November 5, 2023. I will be officially 62 years old and eligible to apply. You have to be 62 years 

old to apply. You know it it’ll be a five-year waiting list so you don’t know where I’ll be in five years from today which 

will be 2028 anyhow, it is a fabulously beautiful day out here today. I think tomorrow will be the last of the nice days   for the next three days. Mary is supposed to see a Phillies game 
Saturday, but highly doubtful. They be any baseball 

being played. The storm is a combination of tropical storm and northeaster so 

you know that’s gonna be massive amounts of wind and rain. 

Anyhow, I got Mike out of the house around 3:15 PM , I tried for a couple studies and was

 rejected for all of them including one for people with dentures. 

I think they rejected me because I don’t use any denture heat. Anyway, I plan to go 

to yoga at 4 o’clock. Well, I did go to 4 o’clock class and it was a 

pretty good class. The heat was definitely cranked up and I was very very thirsty. Oh, I felt kind of like that just here and existing. I think part of my brain is sick 

of it really sick of it just not completely over this cold. After class I went over to Mary‘s and we hung out for a little bit and talked and I had to leave for my 

meeting at 8:15 supposed to be a fellowship event at Fairmont flavors which is ice cream 

place I don’t know if anybody’s going, I told him I was  15 minutes 

late. I met up with one person, and I had myself a custard cone. I like to have at least one each 

summer and I finally did get my custard cone at a place right near 
where the bus let me off. It was tasty me and this guy talked for a while, and that was pleasant then I led the meeting. It went pretty well. I think there are some new people there I think, caught the bus home with somebody who was also at the meeting they’re going to Center city somewhere, and I was heading towards DL. 

No comments: