Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Tuesday, September 26: Join a Choir In the 🌧️ Bow

Good day sir! I slept well but STILL managing to deal with the detritus 

of a cold I caught 3 weeks ago.Its a pain in the ASS but I can function just fine. It’s cloudy, cool and grey with slight drizzle. I got to Mike’s around 8:30 am 

with an assist from a bus riding south on Broad Street. I got to Mike’s and realized that I have to deal my student loan and the PLSF program which I was hoping to have the loan forgiven. 

It’s 11:29 AM and I am on hold w the Department of Education for 32 minutes. The music stopped so I’m worried that I was left astray. To make a long

 story short, they were not helpful. Found out I have to start all over again after much thinking I called the HR service center to Commonwealth and they’re gonna send me 

a form and then I have to sign it and they’ll send it back and I’ll send it back to them.now it’s 2 o’clock. I’m about to do some serious bank work for Mike. Well, I 

went to SEPTA‘s office, where his check is and they will not let me take the elevator. anyhow, got that done and then went to the bank and the bank was really nice and so was the woman who eventually gave Mike’s 

check to me. I got back to Mike’s and then it was time to walk to therapy and that’s what I did. Class I mean the session went very well.  We touched on the past

 and Anxiety. It’s all say about that. Anyhow, I looked in my backpack and 

realized I forgot my stupid thermos, so I gotta walk back. At least the Vinyasa 

class I’m taking is at 5:45 so I have an extra 15 minutes to glorify myself
walking back-and-forth in this in the drizzle. A judge has convicted Donald Trump and his businesses for fraud in a civil case. He cheated the government 

out of taxes by underestimating the value for tax returns and overinflating to get loans. I think they had an open shot case. But it’s good to get another conviction. 
I’ll be it for a civil 

case but it’s still good. Well, it’s 5:27 PM I had to get ready for my 545 Vinyasa class. I already have signed in so I just need to get my mat
 Vinyasa class is 

really good I really like the instructor a lot she’s really chill. After that I got showered quickly and auditioned for the choir and got in as the 2nd bass guy decided in five minutes. Rehearsal starts now 

rehearsals from 7:30 to 9:30 every Tuesday night. well, that was a very interesting and positive 

experience. It went on longer than 930 because he took breaks and first the sopranos and altos took a 


break and then we took a break and then went back and did a 

little more singing and then put a shit load of chairs away. so I’m hoping to have

 a stuffed peppering get home by 11:30 if I can do that but I’m tire. 
Mary treated me to two stuffed peppers when I arrived but I was delayed because they had a whole Walnut Street barricaded for broad all the way out the protest that happened. I had a nice time with Mary Tugman baseball etc. and hanging out. I caught an Uber and we got caught at 52nd Walnut during Brian little bit of luting going on and the guy slowed down and I just told him to step on it because we were going to get attacked if we started slowing Down. 

No comments: