Friday, September 01, 2023

Friday, September 1: Mike’s License & Cold Hits Me

This morning I originally got out around 4:30 AM just answer 

mother nature is calling. Pat was around so I told him about the roach from Nan counter last night in the bathroom and he brought out the borax. We talked a little
 bit and then he 

made himself some coffee. I gathered up the Amazon bags and gave it to him to take out for trash day. It was important today since Monday’s a holiday and I don’t know if trash 

being picked up two days a week like it normally is. Anyway, I put it around the house and that’s why I’m running so late Mike’s because I didn’t eveneat breakfast &  put my coffee in 

a thermos because I thought I could get going. I packed up my yoga stuff and at 8 AM. I finally got going. Officially today is September 1 and Larry Senior Pass finally expired. It was declined just as he predicted there’s film of this. I 

got to Mike’s and I looked up with the term “the end is nigh.” I found it on the 

Internet, believe it or not. Anyhow cell 1013 Mike had to get stuff

 prepped up and we’re going to catch the bus to the drivers license center on 

South Broad Street instead of going to the one on mine hopefully

 

will have some luck with that. Cheeseburger with mustard and onion. Anyhow we ended up going to this place. 

It really wasn’t a DMV. It was a auto tag place that looked like a check

 cashing place. So we had to take an Uber from there to 8th and Vine. We got to the

 drivers license center and they were very efficient we got in line.

 Mike had barely any ID to speak of and we managed to get a replacement license. 

Not a new one with a new picture. We took another Uber back

 which got him back to his place before noon. I then got an order on his behalf while


he rested. It’s 11:55 AM right now I do have a scratchy throat. anyhow,
it’s now 2:14 PM and I talk to a friend and I’m feeling a little tired. I think I need to just go home 

after work and get some rest. I am feeling a little under the weather. Started with a scratchy 

throat and now I’m just kind of tired. I’m going to the Mike’s bank and then I’m picking up his meds at 17th and Chestnut. I hope I can sleep this shit off if I don’t want to spend my holiday weekend being Illin

No comments: