Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tuesday, September 12: Errands, Yoga & Sunshine 🌞



Today I woke up on time and got busy. I didn’t waste any time. I brought in my Amazon stuff made my cereal made me yogurt water 

and packed up my backpack with food and yoga supplies. I still ended up leaving the house till 7:55 AM. I then arrived, and 

it wasn’t nearly as crowded when I got to City Hall. it was not crowded at all like there was a holiday today. it’s a beautiful day outside on my God it’s just really 

wonderful especially this morning. Mike and I took a walk. He enjoyed it. In local news, escaped prisoner Danelo Cavalcante is now armed with gun stolen from homeowner. It was stolen

 

from his garage. Who the hell lives on the light on protective gun in the 
garage? Supposedly he’s an 8 to 10 mile radius in East Nantmeal Township which is the northern part of Chester County. this is as of 10:20 AM today. Yes in Monday night football last night the Jets did manage  
beat the bills, but Aaron Rodgers is out for the season for a torn Achilles. There goes the Jets magical season down   the tubes. They have such bad luck as a team, but oh well. The new stories today is that 

Kevin McCarthy decided that he’s in favor opening up an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. This is 

just to keep his speaker ship and to keep the far right happy what a wuss. Anyhow, it 

was about 1:15 PM and I thought I should be doing my errands that I 

wanted to do. 1. to pick up my iPhone case, 2. Pick up pictures from photo Lounge,

 3. Get Mike Scripps and 4. pick up a frame. today’s a good day to run 

around and do errands since tomorrow. There’s a high possibility of rain and I don’t wanna be running around with pictures in the rain. Specially these days when it’s hard to find bags at supermarkets

 ones that are plastic that are waterproof. I still have a little bit scratchy throat. Well, I first went to the Apple Store for the case because it was at 16th St. and 

everything else on the 17th or higher. Apple one to sell their case for 50 bucks I was just gonna say screw it and do it but then I started moaning about how high it was. She said I’ll check 
Nordstrom rack or five below. first, I went to the Rite Aid and found out the pharmacy was closed till 2:00 PM. So I bought two supercoffee’s. They had left and some drinks. Next, I checked Nordstrom rack 
they didn’t have any but the guy was very nice. And then went to five below 

and they had several choices. Most of them were for like 14 year old girls with bedazzled covers etc. 

but I found one that was clear and sold for seven dollar service really

 cheap so I got that and then I had to go back to Rite Aid. I did go out of my way to 21st St. to the 

framing place Mary recommended and I started to go for the pool service. You know I bought a 

standard ice frame which was a used one but it had a nice unique color

 of dark gray. And they’re gonna wire it up and line it up for me. And then I’m going to pick it up next Wednesday the 20th and I’ll be all ready. I can just shut it on down today gallery. 

So I have to call the gallery next. It’s now 3:44 PM. I’m heading over to my 

appointment and I haven’t had it 3
 weeks. And a lot of happened in the last 3 to 4 weeks. My heel is still Kickin. Doing great right this moment but it’s passable. I got to relax Mike’s after doing my errands or me out. 

No comments: