Sunday, September 17, 2023

Saturday, September 16: Forbidden Drive & Yoga

This morning Pat and I decided to go on a walk to prep and drive. Actually, he was walking invited me to come along. We’re gonna start at eight but we got 

off to a late start because Pat had to work and he worked too 
much and he overslept etc. We finally got going after I had a banana and something to drink and a super coffee. Went down for

 a bit and drive to go to Nathan Photos walked in sidewalk path with him and 

his dog. There were so many dogs out today. Perfect day to walk the dog perfect

 day in general he can’t ask for a better looking David today anywhere

 Philadelphia, California, Buffalo Costa Rica, etc. Walked around for a while then we had a 

funky vegan restaurant in Germantown. It was a far out place that’s for sure. It 

was a bit expensive, but it was the very delicious that’s for sure. I’m really 

enjoyed that food. I really needed it. It’s just Pat drop me off. He went to 

work and I like down for a minute just relaxing before I 

have to go to yoga at 4 o’clock. And not really sleeping at all but I relaxed. The 

next thing was heading down to yoga, which I got to in time. Finished

 up yesterday’s blog post. I’m still fighting off this called a little bit and it’s a painin the ass cause I don’t get enough sleep I feel really tired. Anyhow, it was very hot,

 but there was plenty of air circulation because it was pretty tame 
outside. I brought an extra Gatorade, which was a really good idea because I was really really thirsty. Afterwards, I went to Rittenhouse Square and had a bite to eat and watch TV the princess 

bride, which came out in 1987 and featured André the giant in Fred Savage. It was very famous movie back in the Day. It was

 pretty funny. It was cute.  And then came home. Ate a nice amount of yogurt something to drink and then went to bed hoping for a lovely sleep. I’m going to sleep in till 10 o’clock 

tomorrow morning. I’ve been fighting off this cold and one consequence of being in your 60s is it that you don’t recover nearly as well and quickly that last 5 to 10% of the cold. It’s a pain in 

the ass really so I am going to call the doctor and make sure I don’t have any infection of any sort. Anyway, 
the big controversy is Lauren Barber acting like a trailer, church trailer, trash, beeping, yelling, fondling, Windsor, typical crash self. It was funny the Internet had a field day with that stuff. 

No comments: