Saturday, September 30, 2023

Friday, September 29: Diane Feinstein Died Cool& Cloudy😵‍💫

After a meddling sleep, I got up and got myself prepared than usual

 way, but they were bills to pay the kidvlearned to walk while I was away. Oops so that’s Cats in the Cradle. Oops anyway. I’m managed to get my trash out and Pat 

took it downstairs in the last minute which was good because my trashcan was getting pretty full I show up by Mike’s really late and because I missed the bus on Broad Street. anyhow, I 

 by the vendor man to get my supply. I just heard from a friend of mine by text that Senator Diane Feinstein died at age 90. She had not looked well, and people were asking for her to resign, but the 

Grim Reaper took care of that business. That does sound cold, but she should’ve retired and enjoyed her golden years. Anyhow, after that, I did some cleanup 

around Mike’s place a little bit, and then I went out and did errands. The first errand was to go to the bank and get money out for him 

and then second errand was to pick up scripts. While I was there picked up a couple of super coffees and my God the refrigerator in the place is still broken. 

Can you believe that shit and the CVS 15th and Spruce doesn’t give out Covid shots and the refrigerator sucks, after that finally 

the rain stopped thank God it was drizzly rain. It wasn’t supposed to start raining till three but you know it’s the usual. Weird cloudy bullshit. Melissa day 

ended. I did some last-minute stuff at Mike’s and then head off to 4 PM yoga 

with Robin. Class went pretty well. I must say I was a little bit gas. I must’ve been for this class but 

it went as well as could be expecting, considering I was little bit wiped out. Anyhow I went back to written house Square with Mary. We watched this movie called wait till this year which follows three hard-core Eagles fans during the 2017 Super Bowl season. It was very engaging and well filmed.  I must say I enjoyed it very much. While watching the movie, we had some guac and I had chips and two stuffed peppers, which were very good. We had gotten the guac at the place we eat out at you. Containers are pretty small but they’re enjoyable anyway. You got pretty cold last night  And I’m just crashing over. It was just easier than going out in the cold and waiting for SEPTA. It was an eventful day. It was a good day.

No comments: