Friday, September 22, 2023

Friday, September 22: The Day Before the Monsoon 🌧️ 💨

When I woke up today, tired as usual. Got myself together and packed my stuff for yoga and ate breakfast. Had my usual breakfast cereal, water with electrolytes

 and cough. And then headed to Mike’s to enjoy and work this last sunny

 day before the monsoon September comes crashing in Saturday and Sunday. Speaking of the monsoon, We're going to have really shitty weather because we have a tropical 

storm. They just named it Ophelia. It's supposed to start around 3 AM here and 

continue all day Saturday and most of Sunday. Well, I guess it’s goodbye

 to nice fall weather for the next three days. It is hurricane season after all. I did do some errands today. It was very nice and sunny. There was some wind gust, which 

I think is the leading leading edge of this monsoon/tropical storm that we’re going to get hit with. I was going to do more stuff but I decided I would do 

that on Monday. It’s now 2:31 PM, going to Yoga for Anne still have the scratchy throat from the semi bronchitis that I have. 

Deion Sanders is demonstrating “audacious Blackness.” This article says that 

he is saying things that other black coaches wouldn’t say. It was an interesting article. 

anyhow, it’s 3:37 PM in the clouds now cover the whole sky. The 

gust that came earlier starting again. Right now it’s off the coast of the Carolinas

 the old storm. I’m going to Yoga still got the scratchy throat blah 

blah blah drink some super coffee took out some garbage and plan to go to yoga 

tomorrow, even though it’s kind of frightening outside or it’s going to 

be. Plans today was really good. I’ve bent over backwards better than I had before. 

Felt like the cover of that bootleg Steely Dan album called bent 

over backwards. Anyhow, Robyn allowed the air to flow through which was so good because it was pretty damn hot inside the studio. Afterwards Mary and I went out to Mac, our favorite Mexican place and chow down, we then hung out and I luckily caught the 21 bus as it was showing up so I didn’t have to take Uber. Thank God. 

No comments: