Friday, September 08, 2023

Friday, September 8: Groovey Times @ a Café & a Bank ☕️

Today I got in got up in the usual way, but I didn’t eat. I just slept 

and decided I take a shower instead of sitting down to cereal and Coffee I just

 needed to get out of the house to get extra sleep at the same time

. I got to Mike’s late, but not as late as usual. I got there before 8:30 AM. I got

 settled in charged on my phone a little bit and then realized 

I had to get going on the 9:51 AM train leaving from JFK Boulevard. Well, I had to get going and I was having a bit of a bad heel day and I’m glad the two bus 

decided to show up. Because I made the train with six minutes to spare and it did show up exactly on time it’s time to go to the green engine coffee shop, which is right near the TD Bank 

that I’m supposed to go to.  It’s got to be the one because there’s no other TD Bank 🏦 anywhere nearby so I hopefully this is it it’s 1053 I have 

to get going. I did enjoy the coffee shop and I did enjoy the caffeine. It was better than bringing a supercoffee or long since I didn’t bring my backpack 

and I didn’t feel like stuffing in my pocket. Well, here goes.… I went to the bank just before 11:00 AM and they don’t have an appointment listed and it’s 11:07 AM and 

Lynne‘s not here either so they said they would see me so this could get bizarre but hopefully they’ll be willing to help 

me with their short staffing issues. so 11:07 AM. Well 12:28 PM. I’m riding the train back to Suburban station. I got my clothes back got the extra key back in.

 The papers are signed and I will look to my account to make sure they executed what they said they did what happened was the guy that was CVS called in sick? That’s 
caused everything 
so I’m back and I’m glad I got this done. When I got back, I was simply exhausted. I didn’t want to do anything. I was truly a life wasting sluggard. Matt Groening made that up in 
his life in hell 

series of books, comic books. Before this is before he made The Simpsons. I in fact was so rude. I didn’t get up from his bed to talk on the phone while he was talking to the nurse and I was completely useless. I had actually thought of just bagging it today in fact. Anyhow, that 30 minute nap I took after the nurse left was good for me and I went to class is hotter than hell in that room. The windows I made it and somebody told me I had a good awkward post which is nice. I bought an extra Gatorade because I had a feeling I was going to need it and I did. It’s now 6:13 PM gonna go out to to Mexican dinner I believe. 

No comments: