Monday, September 04, 2023

Monday, September 4: Beartaria Times Cultists & Tomato Sandwiches

Well, I got up late to try to catch up on sleep. I feel a little bit better but I’m definitely 

feeling like this may hang on for a while and I got to Mike’s and he thought it might be a an infection since

 I spit out green mucus so anyway it’s pretty hot but it’s nice and cool

 in Mike’s air-conditioning. It’s kind of a heat wave creeping in for September. I 

didn’t go to 11 o’clock yoga cause that would just be too much exertion

. Well today I entered the Internet wormhole. This financial advisor I listen to who gives decent financial advice, but is definitely a 

right winger. He compared the obvious failure of this year’s burning Man, to BeartariaFest.Josh, the financial advisor, 

pointed ut the obvious mud fest at burning man to this wholesome, clean family friendly event. Everyone 

is named something bear 🐻 So I looked up this Beartaria, and realize it was a homesteading back to nature right wing-ish kind of cult movement.  We’re all focused is 
homesteading having kids and  CRUSHING IT!!! It was started by this failed comedian named, Owen Benjamin. He calls  himself big bear, and everybody names himself after some kind of bear like a spirit
animal, but in a right wing way. Apparently, he wants have  right-wing communes all over the place such as Idaho, of course. His own Benjamin guy seems like a real narcissist and flaming right wing fascist dude. It was really ugly.




Here’s an article that written by a dude who’s so self-righteous about himself.   He’s anti-Vaxx and the outside world is called Babylon.“As
my friend said on the phone today it’s usually about them founder. It’s a 

Grift and a waiter take it vantage of women, etc. It’s been that way since the dawn of time. I agree with her I totally agree with. oh, one last final think most of the men have beards it’s so adorable.

🤮 anyway, I think I’m done that rant that was a pretty serious rant that I went on. I really can do that well when I feel like it but I don’t restrain. 
 myself Even though it’s hotter than hell 95° at 5:18 PM. It’s fairly comfortable considering. This would feel a lot worse in July then doesn’t September I’m going to

 hang out in Rittenhouse Square call off and go home early and just rest again
 cause I ain’t 22 no but I did pretty well with covering the worst parts of it but the lingering around is the part that I have to deal with. Well, I
 had a delicious 
tomato sandwich 🍅. We discussed in my previous blog posting how cool tomato sandwiches are. I skipped the MONDAY Night Beginners meeting
because I just wanted to go home. Boy that tomato sandwich was delicious with sprouts and greens and delicious mustard. That was quite a treat for sure. We 

laughed about Cheech and Chong and fish heads, etc. It was a fun evening. Overall not a bad day. Just glad I’m not in a cold.

No comments: