Saturday, September 16, 2023

Friday, September 15: Sunny and 70°

This morning I woke up a lot better restEd😊 That melatonin 

work really well and I got the rest I really needed. I still have the scratchy throat but I don’t feel quite as rundown today. I end up taking Mike’s real important documents that he’s been 

working on for the last week up to 1601 Market St., which is the KMPG building they had the best dress security guards I ever seen in my life. This place was ultimately

secured. While I was at it, I picked up the Scripps and Rite Aid had to two super coffees. I did order Supercoffee but it’s been delayed or something via Amazon. The price for that shit is 4 

bucks a can it’s really ridiculously priced.  I hung out at Mike’s and took it slow today and that was good. I had left my water bottle at the restaurant

 last night so I’m going to get it today. She’s going to bring it to the studio. I part 
of me has some kind of inkling that I should just do a zipcar drive somewhere 





but the problem is by the time we get out of yoga it’s gonna be dark and it’s not much fun to drive in the dark . I’m going to be taking

 a walk with Pat tomorrow. Well it’s 3:47 PM. I’m heading towards the Hot Yoga Class. What class wasn’t that crowded and the room was a lot less humid than normal. 

Humidifier wasn’t even turned on. It was really a perfect climate in the class. I was told once not to bend my wrist during that one of the last poses. Overall, it went 

pretty well. We then decided we would watch a movie and do takeout Chinese. I didn’t feel like sitting in an eating. I took a walk to the 
Chinese place man weather is perfect out here

 I mean perfect weather it’s now 7:13 PM. I’m bringing the food back. The food was delicious and we then watch “wild thing.“ It was it Melanie Griffith, Jack Daniels play that

 came out in 1986. The first thing the movie starts with is the guy walking

 around with a boombox on his shoulder. It was very 
entertaining were able to eat and watch the movie, which was fun. the weather is perfect late summer early autumn weather. 

Tomorrow I’m gonna go walking with Pat and it should be a nice day 

outside tomorrow. He wants to start getting crappy until Sunday and 

Monday of next week. 

No comments: