Monday, December 31, 2018

Monday, December 31 New Year’s Eve and overnight

Good day and happy last day of 2018. If I have time maybe I’ll do a retrospective 

 ut at this point I’ll just take it day by day. As I have been doing for the last 11 or so years 

 riting this blog. Anyhow I got up skip the shower cause I 

 ust took one last night and run pulled over to the sunrise. It’s too bad I missed it it 

 ome of it because they did a good chapter in the book. Anyhow I went 

 o work. I did what other people do I bullshit for about 30 minutes to a coworker

. I did it because I could. I must say, knock on wood, that I am 

 is car up this one can’t be in this job. I do know that you can ever be completely caught up


  because each day is new and vibrant and exciting work heading my way. 


 talk to this person about Germantown because I don’t know Germantown & I was telling 

 bout the coffee shop. It’s now 12:54 PM. I did linger at the office and I came out and it’s starting to drizzle. I’m gonna go home and get my hi
umbrella my blanket and pillow eat some lunch 

 nd then meet my friend at the train station well they’ll be taking me to a party that I was invited to 3 weeks 
 go. Well I did go home and eat shower and take a nap. During the nap I started thinking
that I didn’t want to 

 o to that overnight how the New Year’s Eve party because I wouldn’t

 be able to get home till 6 PM. I had no escape plan to leave. And I just didn’t want to be toting a blanket and 

  pillow around while it was pouring rain and damp. Instead I went to two meetings and then headed up to Germantown via the SEPTA. I got off at Wayne Junction. Now that’s a funky ass area. Got five intersections and it’s dark and if you’re not used to it’s very uncomfortable. Not scary but uncomfortable. Anyhow I walked and almost every place up there was closed or what have you. I ended  up going to some

 semi ghetto Chinese place and got food for both of us. We then decided to watch Groundhog Day. I’d recommend it and I really like that movie it’s fun and light. We then like looked up and turned the TV on just as I hit midnight.

No comments: