Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Tuesday, January 1, 2019: New Year’s Day

Hi Believe or not it’s 2019. I forgot there was a Mummers day parade. Well I woke up in Germantown and walk down Queen Lane and saw part of the city I hardly ever see. On the commuter train them only two stops to 30th St.. I went to 30th St. then took the The 34 trolley up thanks
Baltimore Avenue and fed and clean the cats litter box. I then took a 15 minute 
nap, because I was exhausted because I hadn’t eaten yet. I  came
 home via the EL and chowed down took a nap and I felt a whole hell of
a lot better. I get burned out going up there because it’s not as direct and convenient like Ardmore or
Center City if you get my drift. Anyhow I got home and chow down on my leftovers. I like it when I make my big vat of ice and pasta and have my frozen food for days where I’m very hungry until feel like preparing anything. So I took another nap and headed on down towards Fairmount. I caught the train quickly. I then was going to 15th and JFK to catch the bus and then realized the Mummers parade just messed up all the bus routes towards Fairmount. The days of living in Fairmount the detour capital of Philadelphia. Anyhow as before I decided to just walk up and maybe catch one of the buses.  would sneak by but I was mostly there anyway. I got there before 6:15 PM and went to a very good meeting. After the new part of my life I like to the Old routine of 
going to meetings. I ended up going to both the regular and the men’s meeting. I then 
walked to CVS and nothing was happening and then I think got home and said it made it i got my photos to Jarrod of the Divinci. I am going to see if I can get into a $200 exhibit. That would be a real cool and then I promote the fuck out of it

No comments: