Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Monday, December 3: Last Warm Day in December

After a somewhat uncomfortable

 sleep last night, I decided I could not get up really

 early for sunrise and feel half decent. So I slept in hung out with Pat. I communicated with 
some OkCupid/Tinder folk walk to the Melbourne train station which was really really 

 lose and just came into work in 15 minutes. That was really cool to 

commute that quickly I really was digging that shit. Anyway I

 got to work and I just slug through by alerts at store tour three walk-ins. No

 number for people to contact me you were terminated healer 28th 29th or 30th 

 f all of November. So looks like the clearly did the end of the month purge of people who aren’t showing up. So at least got those 

 or out-of-the-way. Well in the world outside Melbourne and 

Center City, Did the GOP hit its Pennsylvania high-water mark? This article was in the 

 arrisburg newspaper. I think it’ll be a long time before the Democrats reach parity with 

 he GOP in the state. A nice chunk of the state is PennsylTuckey after all. Well 

 ork ended and I had to leave 20 minutes early to go to my 5 o’clock appointment. So I showed up and I wasn’t that late fortunately and it was a pretty good session we talked 

 bout the the wise mind versus the emotional mind in the practical mind. I then went to help make the coffee and set up. The door is locked 

 nd I didn’t have a key for the first time in 3 years but I found somebody who didn’t have the cake. After the meeting I have quite a busy schedule 

 ack in Melbourne first off going to Walmart moving is bicycles and then 
moving some of my stuff out and hopefully having a shower to use. Recently 

 eceased President George HW Bush was the “accidental catalyst for today’s GOP. This article makes the argument that when he broke the “No New Taxes” pledge, it energized the right-wing base. Well ended up going to my appointment and that was interesting I was

 the most vocal of the group which is the normal thing.. They’re nice people. Then I went to Saxbys an

d then to Monday night beginners to make coffee. I found out that someone else is already made 

 offee so that’s one less thing on Monday that I have to do. I then came home and pack our Mosby and went right to sleep.

No comments: