Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Tuesday, December 26: A Slow Day. A Tough Evening morning

Well I managed to get up in time for the sunrise. Actually I was 15 minutes late. 

 here’s an interesting meeting. We had a slight scuffle one of the insane
 dude who proclaims that he still drinks and does whatever he wants. Was being  esscorted out by another odd ball and it got to fused. yes

 fter that I went to the Saxbys to get some coffee. I then did the usual trip down 19th St. I got to work a little late but it didn’t matter because my supervisor Wes and Anne. 
 hree my coworkers morning as well. I have trouble motivating myself but I got some work done today. I have 

 bout three or four alerts left out of the 15 or so they had. But I need to do is go to my meeting and then work on  my 4th  step and then eat because I like to eat. Anyhow, I 

 inished off the day and signed out. And I had a down to Fairmount. I cut the 33 bus right away then I discovered that OCF was closed. I’m guessing because his kids work there 

 nd they are all away for the holidays. That’s the only thing it could be I then went to toot Tela place on the corner just past the Rite Aid. And got a coffee 

 here.I can’t even believe that I shared with some woman who’s who was at the meeting about not taking my meds and she looked at me like I was insane. That was that was 
fucking awkward☹️πŸ˜©πŸ˜“   Anyway she is missing an old dead boyfriend it was just kind of fucked 

 p tonight anyway shit happens right??!!? Yes please I got myself a chicken cheesesteak maybe hi πŸ‘‹  maybe that’ll make me feel little bit better hopefully I get to the pharmacy on time and then

 feed the stupid cat. It’s just too much sometimes just too much too much too much too much. Well I finally cut the Broad Street line at 8:22 PM so it’s going to be a bit of a race to make it to the

 pharmacy on time and pay for the remaining Scripps. I then have to run over to 12th St. which I’m gonna do later and pick up the one script at CVS is permanently

 out of. Oh well. Well were in the fifth day of the government

 shut down.The Government Shutdown Is Going to Hurt More People Each Day.  It Continues. 

 he thing is that Trump and the Republicans could care less if it hurts peopleyes we

. I think the media conveniently forgets that fact. Worked on my resentment list.
Come to think of it if a person reads my blog they can read between the lines and see the hints of resentments. I just thought of that now. It’s 2:15 
yes



No comments: