Friday, December 14, 2018

Friday, December 14: Holidays Creeping Closer!


Greetings philosophical masters of the planet. This morning Trevor Noah posted
the above statement that report came out about eating pizza. I love pizza! I 

 anaged to get up get a little bit of money and head to sunrise

 a little bit late. I then met up with Mike and help Tim out a little bit. We

 sat and had coffee. I’m gonna be running late again. I’m like a kind meanest that way. I’m supposed to meet a new friend at La Colombe coffee Girard Avenue in the Fishtown section when I
get off the EL. I hope to work on my sanction report today because my coworkers get notified of when 

 y sanctions are running late so I’m constantly having to chase them and either get them in or get them scheduled. I hope to work on sanctions next week and 

 hrow them some kind of bone. Well I got seven new alerts and managed to get rid of them. Then he 


 worked on my sanction list and I’m in pretty good shape except for a couple troublesome cases. I’m hoping that I can get cleaned 

 p on my reports and work on sanctions next week if possible. The alerts haven’t come in in batches of 15 and 20 lately so that good me an opening. I’m sure in about

 two weeks or three weeks nobody’s going to going to just going to be slammed because of the holidays. We had a holiday party and that was pretty fun. Enjoyed it very much. 

  ate a whole A lot of food. I slowed down towards the end of the day after 

grinding and working all day.  most people were in the Christmas spirit. 

 obody was paying attention to me working which was just Jim dandy by me.  I’m heading towards Girard Station on the EL and go to  a Colombe. In 
other news that’s outside me, Trump named his new Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney.  He was the budget director who wanted Cut the budget for everything except national defense and the border wall. Well the Wisconsin Republicans restricted the powers of the incoming Democrats. This affects

 the Democratic governor and the attorney general who won 

 n November are such dicks! It’s 6:23 PM and I’m sitting here at La Colombe it’s 

 retty empty and I have not heard from the person who supposed to

 meet me here. They were supposed to meet me at six. I think
 I’m usually always dude in this place right now. Well I made a  video of my experience 
coming in here. Well I just got a call from Nadine 

 who is very good friends with her.  The woman thought it was tomorrow night. Oh boy oh well at least I got my blogging done 
I’m going  home now. I need some dinner and do something else. Nadine’s going to give me her phone number so  maybe I can contact her. 
Well I came home and  got to unwind. I had some frozen Indian food which was 

 urprisingly spicy. I talked on the phone for a bit and and the day was over. I was pretty worn out
 by that time. Annesely thought meeting up with this woman would be fairly painless fairly 
 simple but well that was pretty naïve of me wasn’t it? This an update 9:48 AM still haven’t heard a peep out of her so I’m not going anywhere less I hear from her.



No comments: