Sunday, December 30, 2018

Friday, December 28: A Rainy Day Before

Well I woke up to a rainy Friday. I was pretty much a steady drizzle
 and rain all day. At work I was fairly motivated and took care of some of my business that that needs  to attend to. Wasn’t a bad Friday I got some stuff done at work. Reports are due next week. We get out for hours early on Monday so the reports are due Wednesday or Thursday of next week. I forgot to mention that I slept in and skip sunrise. 

 ecause I was late late Thursday night watching a movie and getting home around 1:00 AM. I decided I would go to the Friday night 

 editation at seven since I was knocking be able to make 

 he 530 meetings. It was fine enough meeting for sure. It’s been 

 verslept but I’m went there and it’s all couple familiar faces. It was nice to do the meditation part I kind of was sleeping through it a little bit.

No comments: