Sunday, December 30, 2018

Sunday, December 30: The Day After In Germantown Millborne, West Philly, & Old City to Watch the Eagles Try to Get Into the Playoffs

 Well I awoke and headed back towards Melbourne via North Philly. I got the 53 bus to the two bus. That bus stop 
waiting for the two bus 17th and Erie really really got to me. It was cold gray and had a darkness to it. I saw a
wanted poster for a guy who killed somebody on 

 hat corner or year ago. The guy looked pretty mean and nasty. R As for myself I was practically in tears heading into Fairmount to go to the 
 t 930 Sunday meeting. The place was packed and I was lucky to get a seat at all. I found
out they limit seats because of fire-code



 regulations. The meeting was soothing for me I was exhausted emotionally spent and ready for some comfort and warmth. I came home I ate some Indian food 

 howered and took a nap. That is one of my favorite combinations in my living existence. I didn’t confirm room to go to an overnight thing with Gwynne tomorrow at 3 PM we’re all meet her 

 t Wynnewood train station. Anyhow I found out that I was about $10 short of being able to buy a weekly trans-pass because I had 16 bucks in one account and for some 

 eason I can’t use the one credit card even though I have  $40 in credit left on that. I then decided to finally go and feed the cat and skip eating dinner before seeing the Eagles game 

 nd going to the Sunday night meeting. Why did feed the cat and headed to the 60 

 inutes meeting. It was sparsely attended like it has been for the last several

 months. We had a business meeting and I and it up being general 

 hair and GSR for this group. Previously I’ve been GSR for sunrise. 
 I get 2 more years. I was fortunate able to borrow 20 bucks from another 

 ember so I could get my weekly done. That was very very helpful. It was cool 

 uite an event full day during the ongoing government shut down. It’s  always important to get my nap it would be curate eat enough. I don’t need to make decisions

 when I’m not taken care of!👍🏽✌🏿 I have really noticed that over the past 

 ew years. I’m acutely aware of it as well which does help because my mood

 get funky when I don’t do what I go to do. Speaking of which field of Eagles

 beat the Redskins 24-0 and Minnesota lost to the Chicago Bears 24 to 10. 

 he Eagles believe it or not or in the playoffs to play the Chicago Bears next weekend.




No comments: