Thursday, December 27, 2018

Thursday, December 27: A Place in Time

Good day peoples of the world. On Facebook it’s throwback Thursday

 with my job which interview day. That means I’m bringing people in today. Well I met with my sponsor and that was cool. I then went to that morning 

 eeting. I really like it it’s just that it ends at nine. Today they had a business meeting and I thought maybe I’ll just be 15 minutes late. But I 
 talked to a woman about her divorce. She’s got five kids man that’s rough. She being berated by the ex. That ain’t cool! Another 

 ne was there with us sharing her advice to her. Anyhow I’m now going to be about a half hour late to work. I’m sure there’s gonna be somebody in already but yes

  will see them. I got an appointment today at 1420. It’s now 1:01 PM and so far only one of my clients has shown up. One did reschedule. I just got 5 alerts so I clean them

 up. And I’m about to clean up my list. My A-45 list which had only 30 names. That
makes things a lot better when I can get it below 50. Anyhow I got really tired at work and took instead of 15 minute nap two separate 20 minute naps. 

 nd then had some last-minute issue with this one case of wanted to close so I ended up staying 
 little bit later as I generally do. I cited to go to a different meeting 
 today up in Northern liberties. It’s at a church located at 7th and Brown Street. So I 
went up there which wasn’t too bad 

 etting up there that was good. It’s a brand new meeting. It’s nice to go there before hand, I went to the coffee shop  called higher grounds. to I 30 in Fairmount . I’ve 

 een there before when I’ve gone to intergroup meetings.  Next I went out the 

 est Philly to feed the cat . I am now I'm at 2nd and Market. Wes and I are going to watch Bohemian 

 Rhapsody about Freddie Mercury. The movie starts at 10:30. He has a rental

 car and he's going to visit Jen tomorrow. So he's going to pick me 

 p  I am going to see the movie at the AMC Riverview.I got here a little bit early 

 nd eat a large slice of pizza.  Whysall the Bohemian Rhapsody. It was 

 ery good we both Doug and there was about six people in the movie theater. I enjoyed it very much I must say.





.

No comments: