Saturday, December 22, 2018

Friday, December 21: Working then Sleep

Well I got up in time for the sunrise a half hour and 15 minutes late. I 

 hen went to Saxbys and got a delicious cup of coffee. I attempted to get money out of the TD Bank ATM at 19th and market but every ATM was shut down. The dude was giving out withdrawl slips I went to work and yes my goal is to clean up the work I’ve done yesterday and continue my progress. Well, one of 

 y coworkers retired yesterday. So they had one of their $15 lunch extravaganzas. Yes it’s 


overpriced but the chicken was good and it was homemadeyes indeed

 stuff. I think you get that with the woman dominated office experience. I plugged  away even though 

  was exhausted and tired. I was already kind of tired but eating all that food please give me a food

 coma. I took my 15 minute nap in the old smoking room and continued then plug away at my alerts. I think it’s what I call a long month. The first full weekend

 is not till January. That gives me a fighting chance. Anyhow I at least got them for 5 

 possible sanctions that will be implemented just before the January 5 run. I 

 ill avoid getting zeros and having to hear about it for the next month. Well

 by the time work ended I knew I was going to go home and sleep

 and that’s exactly what I did. I then got up and realized I had no food left in me so I went downtown to CVS. The pharmacy was closed but I was still able to get some stuff. I then lost my pasta box so I went to
  A funky Chinese/Indian takeout place at 69th St. in upper Darby. I was actually trying to combined is convenient store but there 

 as none that was open. Actually there was one open but it was lame as crap. I then came back ate my Giro sandwich and crashed



No comments: